Our vision is to be the best platinum company producing in excess of a million platinum ounces per annum whilst generating superior returns for the benefit of our shareholders, employees and Zimbabwe .
We will achieve our Mission and Vision through purposeful and focused attention on the:
- Extraction of mineral resources in a socially and environmentally friendly manner
- Safety and health of all our employees and visitors at the workplace
- Achievement of production targets through the effective and efficient utilisation of all resources at our disposal
- Establishment of effective systems and processes throughout the value chain to achieve cost and technological leadership in the industry
- Capability development, recognition and appropriate reward to our human resources
- Aggressive implementation of projects to achieve organic growth targets on budget.
- Zimplats is a member of the Impala Group of Companies. (Impala held 87% of Zimplats shares by June 2009)
- The company holds approximately two thirds of the Hartley Complex which is the largest of the platinum hosting centres of the Great Dyke
- This asset positions Zimplats as an important developing supplier of platinum.
- Zimplats has the potential to grow into a major player in the platinum industry.